May is International Chick Lit Month. Let’s be honest—it’s the best month of the year! Every year, chick lit readers and writers get together to celebrate, share, discuss and gush about their favorite book genre. Not familiar with chick lit or Chick Lit Month? Visit internationalchicklitmonth.com for more information.
This year marks the fifth anniversary of ICLM. To celebrate, a bunch of enthusiastic authors got together and made an infographic to help readers find their next chick lit read.
We’re giving away 19 ebooks to 19 lucky readers. Just enter to win the books you’d like to read!
To enter, comment on the blog post below, listing which books from the graphic you’d like to read and WHY you would like to read them. (Make sure to include your email address so we can contact you. If you’re uncomfortable leaving an email address, message me privately.) Entrants can only enter once per blog, but can check out other blogs with this same post and comment there for extra entries! All those links are down below.
Entries close on midnight Friday, May 22 (Pacific Daylight Time), and winners will be contacted directly on May 31.
Good luck everyone—and happy reading! 😀
(Even if you missed this giveaway, feel free to share this graphic on your blog and spread the chick lit love!)
Find the authors and books here, and enter again!
- 30 First Dates by Stacey Wiedower / Amazon link: getBook.at/30FirstDates
- At the Edge of the Sea by Karen M. Cox / Amazon link: getBook.at/EdgeoftheSea
- Cheating to Survive by Christine Ardigo / Amazon link: smarturl.it/qihydt
- The Postcard by Lily Graham / Amazon link: getBook.at/ThePostcard
- The Same But Different by Serena Clarke / Amazon link: getBook.at/TheSameButDifferent
- The Trouble with Dying by Maggie Le Page / Amazon link: getBook.at/TheTroubleWithDying
* * *
A Little Magic
- A Leap In Time by Engy Albasel Neville / Amazon link: getbook.at/LeapinTime
- Scary Modsters…and Creepy Freaks by Diane Rinella / Amazon link: getBook.at/ScaryModsters
* * *
- Blogger Girl by Meredith Schorr / Amazon link: myBook.to/Bloggergirl
- French Twist by Glynis Astie / Amazon link: myBook.to/gafrenchtwist
- Miss Adventure by Geralyn Corcillo / Amazon link: getbook.at/MissAdventure
- Molly Miranda, Thief for Hire by Jillianne Hamilton / Amazon link: mybook.to/MollyMiranda1
- Thirty-Two Going On Spinster by Becky Monson / Amazon link: myBook.to/32goingonspinster
- Twin Piques by Tracie Banister / Amazon link: myBook.to/TwinPiques
* * *
Light & Bright
- Caching In by Tracy Krimmer / Amazon link: getBook.at/CachingIn
- Something in the Heir by Jenny Gardiner / Amazon link: getBook.at/SomethingintheHeir
- Wedding Haters by Melissa Baldwin / Amazon link: getbook.at/weddinghaters
* * *
On Distant Shores
- Mr Right and Other Mongrels by Monique McDonell / Amazon link: getBook.at/MrRightOtherMongrels
- Set Me Free by Jennifer Collin / Amazon link: myBook.to/setmefree
* * *
Enter one more time at these great chick lit blogs!